Foamy Desktops!

Eeevil
Junior
Junior

Foamy Desktops!

Post by Eeevil » 11 years ago

Not too long ago, I had the idea of putting a big Foamy Desktop for myself, and later I decided to make at least three, in a Flash file, added with some scripts, to make it one desktop that every time you start your Computer, you will have a random Desktop theme, with also a small piece of paper/talk bubble that gives random quotes from either the episode theme that is currently as desktop, or of all three together.

Just so you will know, I will not take a screenshot and put it in bigger size.
I will combine pictures, background and add some of my own art to make a desktop.
Although it seems background is a problem... if it's size is bigger than the episode's regular, it's quality turns very bad...so i'm still looking for a solution , and meanwhile the background is a bit bigger, with the black part of the screen wider as space for foamy, while everything in the desktop that the picture does not cover will be black.
Just letting you know. and I could use some help besides the criticism that is always needed.
Right now I made a "Beta" version of the Unamusement park episode.

Here it is:
[FIXED]
Foamy The Squirrel
I decided to make the text in a Wild West style, like those baby-gun bottle shooting....things.... that are in traditional amusement parks.
Also, I can put any of the foamy in the front, and so on.
I just felt like that one should be in the middle.
So suggestions would be nice...that's partly why I am posting this.
Last edited by Eeevil 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

shadav
Admin
Admin
Myth
Myth

Re: Foamy Desktops!

Post by shadav » 11 years ago

I love it :) very great job

the only suggestion I would have is to maybe change the little foamy on the right...it's too similar to the main foamy image...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Eeevil
Junior
Junior

Thanks, fixed it!
Anything else?
seems a bit empty to me... I am out of ideas frankly....
I can add any foamy form, or pose.
I ve been also thinking of all-squirrel desktop, but I have no Idea what theme to use.
Maybe like one of those pictures that has a few scenes put to gether [in the background that is]
and add all of the squirrels with foay in the middle.
but Ill need squirrel preffered positions
like: FOAMY
Pillz-E. .Bagley.Hatta
It can be the old movie banner style that theres the oen in the middle, and the others are "popping" out from behind him in two directions, or a big foamy, with pillz-e coming out of Foamy's left, and Bagley from teh right, and Hatta at the left of them with some pose as if saying "You should get your own style, rather than stick with or around foamy in every picture or episode that you are in".
Thats abotu all I can think of.
But I can't choose, and the big text is a problem too.
I can give many different combinations if asked, and even get a small ,simple sample, but thats about all for now.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

shadav
Admin
Admin
Myth
Myth

Post by shadav » 11 years ago

I like it, but then sometimes less is more :)
maybe have like a flaming roller coaster flying through the air in the background, i donno....

as for a group pic of the squirrels.....i somehow don't think Begley and Hatta would get along so well and Begley already doesn't much care for Pillz-E

lol squirrel fight!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Eeevil
Junior
Junior

Haha, Good idea!

EDIT:
ATTENTION ALL
I made the first Gamma version of
FOAMY LIVE DESKTOP
Get a live foamy for your desktop

*Note: Foamy, and other possible material was invented and is currently owned by Jonathan Ian Mathers(spelt it right?), At the website of http://www.illwillpress.com.
The compilation, and programming however, was made by me, eeevil.
Neither me, JIM or illwillpress are responsible if any damage is caused to your computer due to possible redistribution from third party websites, and neither am I(The one who made the program) is held accountable if any errors malfunctions, or offensive content will/may appear on the desktop.
You were warned

So, its the very first, Gamma(Before beta) where you can choose where would you want foamy to be, and he will perform various, random actions.

Maybe there is no such thing as 'gamma' version of a product, but now there is.

Options such as cuddle(You better not get 'excited' from that),Background Music,Speech, additional characters-Both stand alone and combinations,as well as squirrel-to-squirrel talks, and responses for random actions(If the random tells pilz-e to take pills, if foamy is there, he will roll his eyes) will be available.

However
Right now, you only have the TV theme, only foamy, foamy can only stand, stare at you, and get P***ed when watching tv.
No sounds, no background music, no speech, no additional themes.
Quality of the Lord And Master, other characters as well as background MAY improve.
Enjoy, Foamy Live Desktop, Gamma 1.0 (C) Eeevil, 2008.

<An Error has occurred in the website that contains the file>
I can't upload the flash...
So basically... it's here:

Copyright Jonathan Ian Mathers 2002-2019. Support J.I.M.Support J.I.M.

You are viewing this episode courtesy of Foamy Fanatics !

(Yeah, its freewebs, I made an account there a long time ago, and It can host flash. So I didn't want it to go to waste)
Last edited by shadav 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic