Musical Rant Box

What the hell is a topical rant? Well, there's so much stuff in the news that pisses me off that it can't all possibly be animated... So, I decided to make random Topical Rants. It's a simple flash based audio rant about whatever news nonsense is ticking me off. Kinda like the Hurricane Special & the Illegal Immigrant Special

I'll post one whenever something rubs me the wrong way, so there could be like... 10 a week.... or maybe none... depends on how I feel.

Enjoy! - J.I.M.
What the hell is a topical rant? Well, there's so much stuff in the news that pisses me off that it can't all possibly be animated... So, I decided to make random Topical Rants. It's a simple flash based audio rant about whatever news nonsense is ticking me off. Kinda like the Hurricane Special & the Illegal Immigrant Special

I'll post one whenever something rubs me the wrong way, so there could be like... 10 a week.... or maybe none... depends on how I feel.

Enjoy! - J.I.M.

How Would You Rate This Episode?

Fucking Awesome!
100%
Rocks My Socks Off!
No votes
Could've Been Better...
No votes
WTF Was J.I.M. Thinking?
No votes
Sucked Major Ass!
No votes

Total votes: 3

shadav
Admin
Admin
Myth
Myth

Musical Rant Box

Post by shadav » 12 years ago

In celebration of the new Topical Rants CD... I put together the Foamy Musical Rant Box. A music player with 4 Foamy songs from the CD. They're Rants... in music form!

Copyright Jonathan Ian Mathers 2002-2019. Support J.I.M.Support J.I.M.

You are viewing this episode courtesy of Foamy Fanatics !

since most browsers don't support flash anymore, you can find the 4 songs in the Soundtracks forum

You're A Fat Bastard

Web Wasters

This Guy's A Stalker

Squirrelly Whup-Ass

Tags:
Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Eeevil
Junior
Junior

Re: 23.Musical Rant Box

Post by Eeevil » 11 years ago

I loved it!
The Squirrely Whoop Ass is awesome, and I loved it since the squirrely songs had it, but I didn't like Foamy swearing on you right after that song, so I'm glad he put it here.
Also, I loved "This guy is a stalker"
The words are real good, and the music is awesome!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic