Admin
Myth
Myth

Updating Episodes

Post by shadav » 6 months ago

Working on updating all of the episodes
300 files ;)
switching over from the old swf files to the new mp4 HD files
and doing a bit of reorganizing for my own sanity....(on the backend, won't affect anything that you will notice)
I do miss the original looks of the originals...but the new files are a bit more user friendly
for the most part, just the intro and outro have been changed
if I notice any other difference, I may keep both files on the server :-? ...the older ones will be removed from the server and stored away for safekeeping...
I was thinking to just leave them, would be easier, but then I may run into storage issues hosting duplicates of every file (well 300 files), so now I need to fix the ones within the forum but also on the main site 8-}
oh the things I do for Foamy

if you notice any broken videos, please let me know....changing a lot of code

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

shadav
Admin
Admin
Myth
Myth

Re: Updating Episodes

Post by shadav » 6 months ago

Figured out a better way to post things ;) tags are kind of nice :D, no more crossposting
Got Seasons 1 and 2 of the original series posted and in HD (all except for the halloween hoopla alternate ending episode, I can't find that, so it's still in it's old swf format...)

things will now be posted by their series and seasons and then using tags for characters and types, so no more need to crosspost :)
can view all episodes with Foamy in them simply by clicking on the tag, I will be breaking the tags out into the different series characters as well....
i.e. classic, reboot, comic style, puppet, chibi, ect.....

if you notice any episodes not working, or tags missing, or no poll for the episode.... please let me know so that I can fix it

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic