Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: 580 Episodes 50 Topical Rants 234 Comics
April 19, 2024, 07:22:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forgot your password?

Sponsors

iLL WiLL PreSS
Neurotically Yours, Home Of Foamy The Squirrel! All Done By Jonathan Ian Mathers.

Shadav Network
Arrowverse, MCU, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5 viewing orders

Pricing

Site Title

Site Description

Ads

Advertise Here

Angry squirrels and a rogue A.I. talk news, media and have random fun
while this doesn't tie into the Neurotically Yours series, it is the characters from the series...so...well...here you go

while this doesn't tie into the Neurotically Yours series, it is the characters from the series...so...well...here you go
Subject / Started by Last post
Squirrels & Robots Episode 42: Elections, Music, J-Rock & J.O.S.I.'s Manga Ideas
Foamy & Everyone talk music, elections & J.O.S.I. has some ideas for mangas & anime.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 41: J.O.S.I. Corruption, Twitchpocalypse & Middlemen
Begley breaks J.O.S.I. & Foamy and the gang talk about the recent take-down Twitchpocalypse & the concept of "Middlemen".

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 40: Adam Sandler Movies, Music, Ads in Games & Halloween
Foamy suffers through Hubie Halloween, covers some music, and there's an odd trend of ads appearing in games you paid full price for... and something happened to J.O.S.I.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 39: BabyMetal, Favorite Songs, & $200K Pokemon Cards
Begley learns of the 10 versions of BabyMetal's greatest hits albums, Foamy & Begley go through some of their favorite songs and someone decided to spend 200k for shiny cardboard.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 38: Batman & Babies, Marvel, Summer Goths, Foamy News & Halloween
Batman is getting ruined, Marvel is getting ruined, Goths are getting ruined, Halloween is ruined, and everyone wants to ruin Germaine.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 37: 4k Movies, Music, Genshin Impact, & Sponsors
Foamy & The gang cover some classic movies being released on 4K, Begley plays Genshin Impact and Pilz-E covers some music... and sponsors?

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 36: Xbox, Bethesda, Rocket League & Epic, & Broken Games
Xbox buys Bethesda, Epic buys Rocket League and no one can find anything... and when they do... it's broken. Also why are TOS so one-sided and constantly adjusted?

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 35: PS5, Xbox, Console Wars, PC, Twitch, & The Island of Non-Jerks
Everything is sold out, the console wars are stupid and Foamy wonders if there's an island not filled with idiots somewhere in the world.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 34: Xbox News, Ubisoft, EA, Music Quality, Game Rage & The Reboot Plague
Foamy is a bit salty due to the state of the gaming industry, the multitude of reboots and the quality of music taking a nose dive. It's rough out there.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 33: Exploited Anime, The Witcher Cash Crab, SCP & Newgrounds Awards
Begley is all bent out of shape due to everyone using the anime style for western I.P.s, The Witcher gets a mobile game (not joking), SCPs being one of the few good things out there... and the Newgrounds Awards issues seems to be resolved.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 32: GamesCon, DC, & Newgrounds
Foamy & The Gang recover from yet another black out and discuss some GamesCon news, future DC movies and odd issues of posting "too much" content on Newgrounds.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 31: Movie News, The Matrix 4, Bloated Franchises & Kandagawa Jet Girls
Foamy & The Gang talk about some recent movie news, The Matrix 4 already getting off to a bad start, and franchises are starting to become mega bloat-busters. It's just sad.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 30: Fortnite Vs Apple, DC, Lost Foamy Episodes & The Art Life
Creative people are getting fired everywhere, Hollywood is a parody now, and 2 billion dollar companies fight it out to see who can make even more money. What a world.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 29: Hazbin Hotel, Ren & Stimpy, The 90's, Gaming & Apple
Foamy & the rest discuss Hazbin Hotel being picked up for television, a "reimagining" of Ren & Stimpy, media mining of the 90's, Apple being insular when it comes to gaming and a possible return of 4y-Records.... all under blackout conditions!

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 28: East Coast Blackout Special
Foamy gets hit with a massive black out on the East Coast! Break out the crayons! We got work to do!

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 27: B-Movies, Gifts, Goodies, Work, Warnings & Creativity
Gifts, B-Movies & Foamy gets his hands on "Destroy All Humans"... which had an odd warning for some reason. Which leads Foamy to the perpetual topic of artists having to deal with a society that can't handle fictional content.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 26: The Summer Themed Episode, Games, & Xbox
It's summer time, so Foamy & the gang talk about games & movies you can watch or play with summer feeks so you don't have to leave the house. Also, Xbox news... they did a thing!

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 25: Revisiting Star Wars Ep 1-3 & Stadia
Foamy re-watches & pics apart Star Wars Episodes 1-3 & Stadia did a thing...

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 24.5: The Monetized, Demonetized, Re-Monetized (I Think)
Foamy, Begley, & Pilz-E discuss the recent channel upheaval on YouTube and what happens moving forward

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago
Squirrels & Robots Episode 24: Stan-Lee-Sold, Reeeeboot Rage, PC Content & 80's Actors
Foamy, Begley, & Pilz-E talk about Stan Lee being sold (yes, he was sold), Reboot Rage, how PC culture has ruined some content & rediscovering actors from the 80's.

Started by max007

0 Replies
0 Reactions

Last post by max007
a year ago

Normal Topic
Hot Topic (More than 15 replies)
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 replies)

Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Poll

Donations

Year 2024 Goal: $430.08
Below Goal: $430.08
 0%

Foamy The Squirrel Cartoons & Images Are Copyright Jonathan Ian Mathers © iLL WiLL PreSS 2002 - 2024 Support J.I.M.Support J.I.M.
All Content Is From illwillpress.com and is not associated with this site.

We simply are a fan site trying to help spread the chaos of Foamy

Advertise Here